Aeroflight Holdings specializes in the transition of aircraft being bought or sold, leased or returned from lease. Perhaps no time is the aircraft & maintenance documentation more critical monetarily to the owner (seller), buyer, operator (lessee) than during delivery or the sales or redelivery process.
FAA Designated Airworthiness Representative functions include the issuance of:
- Standard Certificate of Airworthiness - FAA Form 8100-2
- Export Certificate of Airworthiness – FAA Form 8130-4
- Special Flight (ferry) Permit – FAA Form 8130-7
- Replacement Standard Certificate of Airworthiness - FAA Form 8100-2
DAR Geographic Service Areas currently include – Afghanistan, Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, China, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati, Korea, Marshall Islands, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tahiti, Taiwan, Thailand, Tibet, Timor-Leste, Tonga Islands, Vanuatu, Vietnam and Western Samoa. Geographic Expansion available upon request and FAA Approval.
The Aeroflight team brings excellence beyond purely technical expertise in properly interpreting contractual requirements to assure the aircraft complies not only with airworthiness standards, but the legal aspects of the contract defined conditions. This process can have huge implications on the monetary aspects for the buyer, seller, operator or leasing company. Skilled experienced representatives properly executing and effectively communicating enable negotiations assuring a smooth transition between all parties involved. Benefits from decades of experience enable Aeroflight to successfully resolve issues and get the job done.
Other Services include:
- Onsite Technical Representation
- Engineering Management of Maintenance, Repairs and Modifications, STC Projects, Heavy Check Oversite and Aircraft Recovery
- Lease Return Inspection and Return Condition Verification
- ACO Overweight Application for Ferry Flights
- Aircraft Records Review. Provide know-how and advice to ensure a smooth transition to either an FAA Standard or Export Airworthiness Certificate
- Aircraft Evaluation and Appraisals. Pre-Purchase Evaluation of Aircraft. Basic or Detailed Records Inspection to ensure proper Operation and Maintenance to FAA Airworthiness Standards is or can be Achieved
- Buy / Sell / Lease Transaction Assistance
- FAA Designated Engineering Representative (DER) Engineering Certification. Comprehensive DER support for Aircraft / Rotorcraft Major Repairs and Alteration Data Approvals covering Structural, Powerplant, Electrical and Mechanical Systems and Flight Test Engineering Disciplines
- Onsite inspection by Qualified Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic (A&P) or Inspection Authorization (IA) Professionals
- National Aircraft Appraisers Association (NAAA) - Certified Aircraft Valuation
- Review, Generate or Amend Engineering Repair or Alteration Data to meet FAA Airworthiness Standards